We can ship
in the USA!
Just call us!
M-F 8:30am - 6pm
Sat. 8:30am - 1pm*
Sun. - Closed
We watch for Email
Google +1 Program
Mid Hudson News
Hudson Valley Weather
We've got the best of the best
** Note: We are closing Saturdays at 1pm during the winter
- unless we have impending bad weather. .
Ariens Snow Blowers
Ariens has a full selection of snowblowers for every need. Your features depend upon the model you choose:
- Large frame vs. Compact frame
- Engine size
- Type of discharge chute manipulation
- Heated grips
We have been selling Ariens snowblowers for over 40 years, and with that kind of experience you are sure to get the model that suits your needs. Our staff is more than willing to help you in the process.
If you want the biggest most reliable snow blower, then the Ariens is likely the best pick for you. If you have blacktop, then the mid and smaller sized Ariens will work fine for you.
*Click above for details
Through Sheffield. Offer ends 1/31/2017
Toro Snow Blowers
Toro has a snowblower to fit most any purpose. Is it time to replace your shovel? Get a Toro snowblower to make the job quick and easy.
We have found Toro is becoming the premier snow removal equipment in the industry. Why? In our opinion, they have less problems when they are new, less problems when they get older. They have NO shear bolts to break, and the gearbox is wondrously strong. The chute control is works super smoothly, and keeps working that way. The only thing they lack is the BIG boys, like the Ariens 15hp Pro's. And, Toro purposes to keep it that way, at least for now.
But the best way to pick out what is right for you is to stop by, and let's have a chat. We love snow, and we'd love to talk to you.
- 3 models of 110v plug units.
- 8 models of single stage units.
- 3 models of compact 2 stage units.
- 3 models of full size 2 stage units.
*Click above for details.
Through Sheffield. Offer ends 1/31/2017.
Remember these 3 words...
Shop at Sherwoods
Finding credible reviews for snowblowers online is not always easy. Fortunately, we sell some of the best brands in snow removal, so we'll help you find what is best for you. We are happy to provide the pros and cons of any model you are considering for your application.
Come on in, and let's talk snow!
A few considerations when purchasing a new snow blower:
- The user. Are you able to manhandle a machine, or does it need to be easy to steer. Is a recoil starter sufficient or is electric start imperative?
- Is the area to be cleared paved with blacktop/concrete or otherwise? Some units don't have or need shear bolts, some do. Some have paddles and need black top.
- Do you have stairs to go up/down?
- How big is the surface area to clear? How long, and how wide. Both matter.
- Do you have a wide road area to clear, or are you at the end of a dead end road, to receive what the plows have to offer?
- How much storage area do you have?
- Do you need to be able to transport the unit to other locations?
- How long do you want this unit to last? A few snow seasons - or as long as possible.
Serving Beacon, Cornwall, Cornwall on Hudson, Fishkill, Highland, Highland Falls, Highland Mills, Newburgh, New Windsor, Marlboro, Middletown, Monroe, Poughkeepsie, Rock Tavern, Salisbury Mills, Wallkill, Wappingers Falls, Washingtonville, West Point, Vails Gate... and more.
Orange County, Dutchess County, Ulster County, Sullivan County, Putnam County